Wednesday 13 April 2011

One of These Days

One of these days your heart will stop and play it's final beat.

But it's alright.

Easy for you to say.
Your heart has never been broken.
Your pride has never been stolen.
Not yet, not yet.
One of these days.
I bet your heart'll be broken.
I bet your pride'll be stolen.

I am in love with the new Foo Fighters album Wasting Light. It's fantastic.
So today is a new day. After this weekend and my denial of my dream job I've found myself inspired and re-invigoured with new strength and willingness to thrive. I'm one of these people that believes that theres a reason behind the turns life takes. I flunked out of uni for this oportunity, and I failed this oportunity in order to learn from it and learn I have. I know what I need to do and I damn well am going to do it. I have everything I need. I've let personal matters get in the way of my ambitions before but never again. I don't regret anything but I have learned from it. Despite my failure this weekend I'm in a good place at the moment. I'm happy, I'm thriving.
And because of that, I'm working towards something big. Ideas are forming that I wouldnt have had before and my artwork is taking a massive leap forward.
This is the new me. Stronger, better, more adept.

But still an idiot and complete lunatic, the stuff that makes me loveable. HAH! =D And modest too. Thanks Scott =P

Somethings never change.

No comments:

Post a Comment