Wednesday 13 April 2011

KAPOW!

So I did get a tad drunk friday night, getting up at 7am on saturday for a 2 hour train journey was pretty brutal after just 2 hours sleep. But yeah,
The weekend was Awesome!! I may not have got the job at Marvel Comics but I still had a quality time! Got to see 10 minutes of exclusive footage from Green Lantern, that was intense.
Played Portal 2!!! I fucking loved it, can't wait until the game is released.
Spied a few comic book celebs, pretty cool
Watched the first episode of Steven Spielberg's new TV show Falling Skies a few months before it airs on TV. I have to say, its definitely worth checking out when it airs.
And then lastly, the secret advanced movie screening. 'Super' was the feature we were treated to a few months ahead of its release. What a fantastic movie. Completely over the top, violent, hilarious, trippy, mental film. Rainn Wilson, Ellen Page and Kevin Bacon all putting out top notch performances. And lets not forget Nathan Fillion as the idiotic Holy Avenger. I was cryng with laughter the whole way through. Seriously, go check it out when its released.
On top of all that the weekend was really good. The place we stayed ended up being quite nice. We were paying per person per night and only paid for two of us, but managed to have Laura stay with us too without paying so that was a bonus for me =D
Monday Scott and I did the Museum Tour, hundreds of photos of which, not to mention the Kapow! ones are on my facebook, check them out. The day was so much fun, I ended up filming a couple of short Video Blogs, which I will try and upload on here, if not then onto youtube and then link on here.
Anyway, I havent slept for longer than 3 hours a night for the past week so I'm off to catch some Z's. Adios.

I leave you with this very short clip.

No comments:

Post a Comment