Friday 8 April 2011

I am Spiderman.

HOLY FUCK.
So yesterday I was all cocky and confident about my portfolio because of how awesome it looks, and I do think it looks good. I was all prepared, like 'yeah this weekend will be a breeze'
Then I'm sat here today, print my tickets for the weekend, everythings gravy, then I print out my top sheet for my folio, and find out two things. The first is that I will recieve a callback while at Kapow this weekend, so I will be interviewed then and there, which is fine and dandy I guess I can handle that, best prepare for questions. And the second, is a small line of text that reads. 'Interviews with Marvel Comics'
My Jaw hit the floor. My dream job, working for Marvel, sat right in front of me. I'm being interviewed for a job in they're company. I nearly died. Infact I still could. I dont think I've ever been so nervous in my life. AHHHHHHHHH.
So yeah, Tomorrow should be fun, best not get too drunk tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment