Wednesday 9 February 2011

We're just TRASH

So it turns out I now have the entire prologue and first chapter of T.R.A.S.H scripted, just need to finish up character concepts and then get concepting on the pages.

Also come up with a genius animated preview set to about 10-30 seconds of the song American Trash by InnerPartySystem. It works perfectly.
The only problem being it takes 12 images to animate one second, so thats a grand total of 120 to 360 images I have to draw. Soooo that wont be done for a while. Once I'm into the swing of things I'll start working on a bit each day and it'l be done in no time at all.

=D

On another note. My smaller lip rings are far more comfortable and less silly looking. Hooray! and I can eat properly.
BK Double Whopper was to die for. Epic food baby though.


Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment