Friday 4 February 2011

Dark Master within, I will fight for you.

So quick update before I go to work.

Still in love with my snakebites, awkward to eat atm but that will pass.
T.R.A.S.H is coming together nicely, charater concepts are complete just need to name the characters, Ink the sketches, scan and colour them and they will be on DarylFinlanArt in no time at all! Probably do that after work, if I dont end up starting my third playthrough on Dead Space 2. I so wanna start Hard Core, but I need a full day due to its lack of ability to save the game.

ANYWAY

I have finalised my ideas for my first two tattoos, Again, just need to ink the sketches, scan and colour them and I will reveal them here first. I also need to decide on the text and placement on my body for the first one.

Oh, and on a sad note, My 4 year old Skullcandy headphones finally died. :( R.I.P red loweriders. Back to my chunkier ones it is! =D

Anyway, TEA. Salt Water. Shave. Shower. Work.
Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment