Wednesday 5 January 2011

Sick as a Pig

Blah

I am so unbelievably ill its unreal. My head is burning up but the rest of me is ice cold. I'm freezing my tits off wearing five layers in my own room. This is how I know I'm ill because its unusual for me to be cold in here. Its like a fucking sauna!

I didnt sleep well last night. I was tossing and turning all night and was stuck half awake and half in a dream. Like I could see my room and I knew I was being awkward with the duvet but at the same time I was dreaming I was flipping envelopes and stuffing them with cotton in order to change the thicknesses. I know right, wierd. and it happened all night.

I'm rambling shit. It's all I'm good at.

Fuck.....I still have no idea what to do.

oh, but I'm still Awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment