Wednesday 26 January 2011

I love my brother, he's a sarcastic argumentative little prick but even though he's going through worse shit for him than I am for me, he's been there for me, and he doesn't even realise he has. Same for some of my friends. Just by hanging out at my house, they've helped me out. Shame about the mess they've made :P

UM... usual geekness

Crysis 2 is hands down the BEST online multiplayer  FPS I have ever played. I cant wait to get hold of the full game in March. Same with Bulletstorm, thats pretty epic too. I wonder if I can afford it come february.
More Geekness, Black Dynamite and Fanboys are two of the most hilarious films ever. I love them.

Thats the extent of interesting stuff in my life at the moment and to be honest, its all a bit shit. Thats how much of a loser I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment