Monday 12 September 2011

Burn Bitch Burn

Last year when I moved rooms I found so much old crap under my bed, my brother took a teddybear, melted its face into its arse and photographed it. I've never seen an inanimate object look so sad before.
This year, my girlfriend is moving in, and this time, my brother is taking destruction of unwanted property to a whole other level. He says its my comeback into videoblogging. Yes, Not only does he plan to decimate canvases, photgraphs and whatever other shit he can get his hands on, he wants to make his mark on youtube by having me film it. I have to admit, I am intrigued. He calls it vandalism, I call it creative art.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elsewhere in the land of Daryl:

I've become an adult almost overnight, its unnatural. I have a fulltime job with a pretty kushty wage, my loving, caring, all round wonderful girlfriend is moving in, and AND I actually have page roughs for T.R.A.S.H
Shock horror!!
I've come up with a pretty intense finale, which involves Isaac awakening in hospital, a house being burned down, Red discovering Kendra has been sleeping with her fella for, like, ever, And ultimately a 20 strong mob running Kendra out of town with Isaac and Red, new best buds, at the forefront.
It doesnt sound like much, but apparently according to my friends, after reading the full script they think its a quality ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment