Sunday 28 November 2010

Holy Crap!!

I think its time I did a new post! How long has it been, like.... *counts on fingers* eight months since my last post?! Hah, well talk about Mr. Up to Date. Actually to be fair, I lost my login details, then forgot about this blog. Then remembered, then couldn't be bothered to try to get my login details back. Then forgot again, and then remembered, then got them back, and then didnt bother to blog for a while. But I'm here now and thats all that counts.

So! Whats new? Lets see.....

My artwork is getting better. Dreamwalkers becoming more and more like a visual concept than an Idea trapped inside my head. Yes thats right, I have physical concepts drawn out, and scripts. Actual scripts! Bet you never thought you'd hear that from me! Oh for those of you who don't know me so well I have this annoying tendency to come up with an idea, expand and develop it over a long period of time, to the point of completion....and then never put it down on paper. =/ Probably why no-one knows about Demon Core or Eclipse. But False prophets be silenced! Dreamwalker is coming! I think thats all the important shiz out the way. Oh yeah, and I have a beard. And god damn do I love my beard. I will never be unbearded again! For those interested in my artwork, I have another blog DarylFinlanArt check it out. now. NOW DAMN IT!


^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment